Welcome to our school website. We hope you will find it useful and informative, both as an introduction to us and a continued resource.
Our Vision Statement is:-
St James' School is a positive, secure, enjoyable and challenging learning environment, based on Christian values, where high standards of teaching and learning ensure that every individual feels respected and valued, and strives to reach their full potential.
- We aim to fulfil this vision by:-
- Being a welcoming and challenging place;
- Delivering high standards of teaching, learning and relationships;
- Ensuring good facilities for teaching and learning;
- Striving to continually improve;
- Promoting high standards of behaviour;
- Encouraging everyone to be responsible and keen to learn by striving to attain high standards in all aspects of our lives;
- Developing confident and skilled children who are aware of their responsibilities as citizens;
- Treating each individual as a unique creation of God;
- Nourishing Christians in their faith, encouraging those of other faiths and challenging those of no faith;
Having close ties with the community, in particular the Christian community;
Our School motto is:-
Believe, Love and Learn Together
We hope you enjoy exploring our website and a warm welcome to you, if you are visiting for the first time.
Mrs Mary Evans